Monday 3 September 2018

Why do we roam...

Hi , this blog is getting closer and closer to my heart. I feel the time spent blogging is the time i spend with myself, and to be honest i feel that its kind of a meditation for a hectic soul like me who has official and household work around the clock.

To tell you briefly about myself.. I am a Design graduate and am working as a Fashion designer. I steal time from my hectic schedule to do the two things which i love the most, (second one i realized only once i started writing this blog :p) , so the two things are: Traveling in a way where I can know more about myself , and by the nature of the travel , knowing more about the surroundings.(I have had past experiences of  being confused / brim full of emotions  , and by traveling and changing my surroundings i found a direction in life).
Secondly writing... the later i have learnt only one i started to pen down my thoughts by the medium of this blog. I feel writing is like talking to one self and reflecting on our own lives.. Its like looking into yourself from a window outside , and then you ink down the experiences. Above all I feel at peace with myself by this medium , and of all the tasks i do in a day, this is the sweetest and closest to my heart..

Today I would like to add a few pictures which i can recall once in a while when the times are blue, and borrow a smile from my past experiences ...


A photograph taken in Alleppey  house boat, sometime around January this year.
 
 The moist humid air of Alleppey makes it just the most perfect place for healing. Sun penetrates through your skin leaving you with soft warmth of the place.. 


Photograph taken by my mom , while on the foothills of the magnificent Munnar,Kerala!

2 comments:

  1. Love u baby looking preety u and surrounding both had a great time in munnar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom. We will go again ��

    ReplyDelete

Why do we roam...

Hi , this blog is getting closer and closer to my heart. I feel the time spent blogging is the time i spend with myself, and to be honest i...